Assistant Professor of Computer Science & Engineering
Assistant Professor of Genome Sciences
Adjunct Assistant Professor of Electrical Engineering
University of Washington
PhD Stanford University, 2009
MS Stanford University, 2003
BS Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology, 2001
Rm 536, Paul G. Allen Center (CSE)
S243C, Foege Building (GS)
suinlee AT uw.edu
Research Interests: computational biology, genomic medicine, and machine learning.
- University of California, San Diego. Bioinformatics and Systems Biology (BISB) Seminar, September 2016. (upcoming)
- Johns Hopkins University, Institute for Computational Medicine Distinguished Speaker Series, September 2016. (upcoming)
- Carnegie Mellon University, Computational Biology Seminar, September 2016. (upcoming)
- Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard, Special Cell Circuits & Epigenomics Seminar, June 2016.
- Broad Institute, Models, Inference & Algorithms Seminar, June 2016.
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Center for Functional Cancer Epigenetics (CFCE) Seminar, June 2016.
- University of California, Los Angeles, Bioinformatics Seminar, May 2016.
- Institute for Systems Biology, April 2016.
- Gladstone Institutes/UCSF, Convergence Seminar, April 2016.
- University of California, Berkeley, April 2016.
- University of Washington, Machine Learning Lunch Seminar, April 2016.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, March 2016.
- The Mt. Sinai Hospital, Genetics and Genomic Sciences, March 2016.
- University of California, Santa Cruz, Cancer Genomics Seminar, February 2016.
- Stanford University, Center for Cancer Systems Biology Seminar Series, January 2016.
- SickKids Research Institute/U of Toronto, Scientific Talk, November 2015.